Monday 20 October 2014

TOBOGGAN MEUDONNAIS

"I also own a Ferrari"
Last sunday, I met at 8:15am in Place de Clichy with my EPPG mate Hugues. We headed to te south of Paris in direction of Meudon to participate to the Toboggan Meudonnais. We registered for the 75K distance.
 
I did not really asked myself why this cyclosportive was called "toboggan" but it became quite obvious after the first few hills! Having cycled around 70km the previous day, I suffered during the first 40km of our ride...after a pause, an energy gel and Hugues adjusting the position of my saddle, my strengths came back and I really enjoyed the rest of the way.
 
At some point I forgot to start my cardio watch so I am missing a few km but we almost cycled 100km in total. It's my second longest distance on a bike after the Little lumpy ride I did back in the UK in 2011 which was 120 something km. I'm quite happy because today my legs are fine! I'm hoping that the weather will be as nice next weekend so that I can go on my bike again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment